- SASES members in good standing can register at a reduced rate
- No daily or online registrations are available for SASES 2023, only attendance for the full duration. Active SASES membership will be verified.
- Please get in contact with Jeanne-Marie Agnello at email@example.com to verify or assist with SASES membership or registration queries.
- Registrars require a letter from their HOD to confirm their registrar status when collecting their name badges or their active SAOA Associate membership status will be verified.
- Late and Onsite registrations after 10 May 2023 will be charge at an additional R500 per delegate.
SASES is not VAT registered. Registration fees can be paid via Credit card or EFT.
- The Delegate rates are inclusive of all scientific talks and access to the workshops and exhibition hall. The Catering during coffee breaks are included.
- The Networking function is an additional cost, please purchase a ticket for this when are registering for the congress should you attend. R50 per delegate for the Networking event and R25 additional for an accompanying person. The accompanying person/partner should not be a registered delegate.
- CPD points will be allocated according to the rules and regulations of the HPCSA. All delegates will need to daily scan a QR code at the registration desk for CPD points.
International delegates will receive a certificate of attendance that need to be submitted to their respective councils for conversion.
- Inaugural Abe Lambrechts Lecture.
- Exclusive SASES member only Saturday meet the expert breakfast from 07:00 – 08:00. Space is limited. Seats will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. Please pre-book when registering to indicate if you are interested. Confirmed members will be contacted to submit questions and cases prior.
- Dedicated Physiotherapist session and speakers.